Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Get down! Boogie!




It is a lot hotter down here in Florida. When I left OH, it was snowing and cold. When I got down here, it was a lot warmer and the sun is shining all the time. I didn't even have to wear a coat when we went outside. I kept squinting every time we were outside, so Celia ran back into the house and got some sun glasses for me. They were a little big for me, but it sure was easier to see outside. Ms. Robie made all of us put a lot of sun screen on before we could even go outside!
But then it suddenly started raining and we had to run into the house. So Mr. Robin put some music on, got his guitar and we all started singing and dancing! I'm standing on top of the CD player until Ms. Robie saw me.....she said get down, RIGHT NOW! Boy, did I get down fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment