Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Turtles, Turtles, Everywhere!!




Remember when I told you about Mr. Robin going fishing? He is a marine archaeologist - that is a big word that means he goes under the water in the big ocean and looks for stuff like ships that sunk years and years ago! Well, he took us to the ocean to see the turtles and the go swimming. We are swimming in FL and it is snowing in OH!! The water was just a little bit cold. I got to swim with these big turtles. The turtles live in the ocean and they even swim. I never saw a turtle that lives in the water. At first it was scary, but the turtles just swimmed away.
Have you ever seen the ocean! It is HUGE! You can see these waves that roll up on the beach and I had to jump back to keep them from hitting my feet. It was fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment