Friday, April 16, 2010

Look What else Is at School!












Aunt Bev surprised me. She said there was another part
of the school that I had not seen. She said that she was going to start teaching and I could go over to the nursery and play with the babies. I was like, "I don't have to sit in here all day?" And she said they needed some help with the babies and I could go over there. I got to see the little babies and play with the bigger babies. I think the boys thought I was pretty cool! We played with blocks and trucks and stuff that little kids play with. I have decided that Caleb is really lucky. He has a big sister and a little brother. After playing with the babies and talking with the big girls, I wish I had a brother or sister - or both, just like Caleb!


No comments:

Post a Comment